Though there are many recipes using puffed rice, this is a simple and easiest one. With basic and healthy ingredients it makes a good evening snack for all ages, and the best part is, the making time is just a few minutes and ideal for busy bees.Ingredients
Puffed ice – 1cup
Grated carrot – 1tbsp
Grated beetroot – 1tbsp
Onion – 2tsp, finely chopped
Tomato – 2tsp, finely chopped (deseeded)
Red chilli powder – 2tsp
Salt to taste
Coconut oil – 2tbsp
- Take puffed rice in a bowl and add coconut oil, chilli powder, salt and mix well.
- Now add onion, grated carrot and grated beetroot.
- Finely add tomato and give a quick stir and garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately.
It’s ready to eat, enjoy this quick spicy puffed rice.
- Mix red chilli powder, salt, oil with puffed rice and store in air tight container and can mix with veggie as and when needed and serve fresh.
- Also can add roasted peanuts for crunchy.
- Add the veggies just before serving otherwise it become soggy.
- There is no any rule for adding the veggies in measurements, can adjust as per your taste.
- Add garam masala powder or any spice powder which suits and satisfy your cravings.
- Adding coconut oil gives nice flavour to the puffed rice.