Making children to eat is very difficult task for all moms nowadays. All have to try something new or change the dishes to attract them. I come up with interesting recipe. Chocolate is one of the favorite for all ages i.e., right from children to adults. So preparing dosa using chocolate is simply interesting and tempting. Furthermore, to make it more interesting and tastier we add Nuts. So when the dosa is eaten, the chocolate melts and nuts add to the taste. Actually, I got this recipe from my dear sister Swathy. She always tries something new and innovative recipe. Here we go…. “Chocolate Nutty Dosa”..
Choco powder - 3 tbsp
Sugar powder/ Icing sugar - 4 tbsp (grind the sugar in a mixer)
Mixed nuts - few (badam,cashew,pista)
Ghee/Butter for taste
Dosa Batter - without salt
- In a bowl add choco powder and powdered sugar and mix together with ghee or butter to make a paste without any lumps.
- Then add mixed nuts to this paste and mix well and keep it aside.
- Now make dosa in tawa and apply some ghee and leave for 1 minute and spread the Choco paste in it evenly. (No need to flip this dosa).
- Now yummy chocolate nutty dosa is ready to serve!!.
Enjoy Eating... :)
- Instead of preparing coco based chocolate paste, any branded chocolate like diary milk, von houten can be used. And still nuts of choice can be added to it.
- Dry fruits can also be added along with nuts.